Tuesday 4 - First Things First...



  1. Do you remember your first pair of grown up style shoes, maybe high heels? How did that go?

    I got suede shoes from my grandmother.
    She said they didn't fit her, so my mother wouldn't think I got something new. But they were new. They were a perfect fit.
    They were made of patches of different colours brown and beige.
    Had a small heel. And where very elegant.

  2. When was your first date and do you recall their name and where you went and what you did?

    When I was 4 I had a date wth one of the neighbouring boys, Arnold. We went for a walk, I got daisies he took from the side of the cornfield, and we held hands.

    Funny thing was that when I had my first real date we went walking too. He was called H...., and was the best boyfriend ever.

  3. Do you have any memories of your first job?

    Yes. The first informal was typing addresses on envelopes for the father of my sister on an Adler machine. I loved the machine!!

    My first real job was at one of the offices of the National Post and Telegraph company. I came to get the duplicates away from the archives, sharpen pencils and other od jobs. 
    But I was interested in the technical drawings and they first had me find faults between several drawings, made me put in standardised items in the drawings, and after that I got more complicated design things to do.  I loved the job!!

  4. What do you remember about your first home away from Mom and Dad?

    Not really.
    I think it was to sleep at my grams, later also sleeping at my aunt.. my gram's sister.

    And then I was allowed to stay at Jolanda's home...just a couple of houses away. I remember the very nice mom, kitchen curtains and the bed. The house smelled sweet, it was warmer than our house.





.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 Comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers! Your first job sounded interesting!! And those shoes sound like they were pretty special!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes sound beautiful! Grandmother's are the best!
    Your date as a 4 year old sounds so adorable! Loved your answers! Have a nice week. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first date sounds so sweet. I remember when suede shoes were so popular! They always looked so classy too. Thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete