- What is your system or routine for paying bills?
As Mr. J does nothing in the household, and I can save well, and he doesn't want that, I said he should do the bills. I don't want a row, and it makes him responsible. Things went wrong in the past and then I jumped in.
I like to be aware of which bills need to be paid, and I used to pay them once a week, or immediately whn it was the end of the month. - Forced to choose from a lion, bear, and panther, which would you keep as a pet, which would you put on your family crest, and which would you be reincarnated as?
The lion.
I don't like the panther black.
But this choice is not really my choice. I am not a predator. - Who in your life is (metaphorically!) a saint?
Pffff... JJ and Richard. They do a lot for others...often without others noticing. - Assuming no negative impact on the environment and all expenses covered by someone else, where would you go (and what would you do) right now if someone offered you use of a private jet?
Antarctica, Alaska, Tibet - Brown gets a lot of hate, but what are some lovely brown things?
Teddy bears, old tree stems, the beams in the old english cottages.



.jpg)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment