
So I am again in stage 4 kidney deficiency.
No wonder I was feeling unwell the past time.
And I was absolutely right to point out to every doctor that something was wrong with my kidneys.
My cardiologist called and it was clear he was happy we found back our old way of dealing with each other. He was also making up for some things he said yesterday.
As this is a relative emergency we worked together to organise matters.
So he will do the referral to the nephrologist and planned new bloodtests and a telephone call to discuss the results.
He made very clear he cared and is interested in the whole person.... As a reaction to my remark tht at the moment most doctors only have tunnelvision on their own subject, and forget there is a real human being involved.
After being so angry with him, and he with me, this was a relief... We're a good team.
No wonder I was feeling unwell the past time.
And I was absolutely right to point out to every doctor that something was wrong with my kidneys.
My cardiologist called and it was clear he was happy we found back our old way of dealing with each other. He was also making up for some things he said yesterday.
As this is a relative emergency we worked together to organise matters.
So he will do the referral to the nephrologist and planned new bloodtests and a telephone call to discuss the results.
He made very clear he cared and is interested in the whole person.... As a reaction to my remark tht at the moment most doctors only have tunnelvision on their own subject, and forget there is a real human being involved.
After being so angry with him, and he with me, this was a relief... We're a good team.

I put all the results in clear overviews and send them to the GP.
As the cardiologist was trying to find a reason for the deterioration of the kidneys he mentioned it might be hormonal.... would the prolactinoma be back?
I said I wouldn't mind a good scan, so I requested the GP to arrange one. The cardiologist can't do that.
No reaction from the GP yet.

As I had two boxes with vegetables for split-pea soup, I started cutting the veggies.
It took me several times of sitting down in between because of the pain in my back.
But I managed to get it all done and at the end of the day we had good soup.
For today, tomorrow and for the freezer, as none of the kids had an opportunity to fetch a box.
It was delicious!
It took me several times of sitting down in between because of the pain in my back.
But I managed to get it all done and at the end of the day we had good soup.
For today, tomorrow and for the freezer, as none of the kids had an opportunity to fetch a box.
It was delicious!




Wow, so much going on, but I am thankful you are so on top of it and that you and your cardiologist finally saw eye to eye and are moving forward in a positive direction. Praying that they can diagnose your condition properly and help you get the right treatment plan. The split pea soup sounds so good. I have a bag of split peas in my pantry that needs to be used. Do you put ham in yours? Carrots, onions? anything else? That's a good fall dish that I need to plan to make soon. Keep us posted on what's happening with you. I will be praying.
ReplyDelete