- I'm married.
I have been married, - I'm raising a teenager.
No, raised 6. That was enough. - I recently vacationed in California.
No, too far away. - I have traveled to Asia.
No. Too far away. But I woud love to go to Tibet and to Nepal. - I have a dog.
No. Can't afford on. Would love to have a beagle. - I received money from a class action settlement.
No, but we won a lawsuit against a very violent anti vaccination campaigner. - I've been in the waiting room when a family member had surgery.
Yes, several times. This tuesday again as one of my daughters has surgery again. But in another hospital. - I have attended a convention.
Yes, in fact several. Both in my function as journalist and as a scientist. - I subscribe to my local newspaper (either print or online).
No, not anymore. But I have run a local paper! - I recently had work done to the exterior of my home.
No. In fact,, all my money goes to veteran care.


Your surgery waiting history must have been very stressful. I'm sorry for that.
ReplyDeleteIt's not because of you. :)
DeleteSometimes it's real stress, other times it's just waiting...
I would have to wait a while to go to Tibet or Nepal. Countries dealing with tragedies such as they just experienced with a flood don't need tourists wandering around. But I bet they would be interesting countries to visit.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I will ever be able to visit Tibet. They don't want critical people and vertainly no now, now the ch. are digging for raw materials and don't care about the environment.
DeleteNepal...Don't think I will ever go there as I shouldn't go alone, and I don't know anyone to go with me. Ofcourse I won't go when they are dealing with disaster, even though tourist bring money into the country. Sometimes I am liaison, so I can do more here than from there. But it would be nice to see people I have been working with.