Friday 5 - Troposphere


 

  1. What’s your favorite novel, TV series, or film about someone leaving the big city or a big career and returning to their small hometown?

    Favoite? I can think off only one... Dr. Hart.

  2. What’s your favorite novel, TV series, or film about two characters (friends, strangers, coworkers, enemies, or something else) pretending to be in a romantic relationship?

    No idea.

  3. What’s your favorite novel, TV series, or film about someone who stumbles through a hidden portal into a magical or alien world?

    ???? I have never seen Alice go through the looking glass, so it can'te be a favorite.

  4. What’s your favorite novel, TV series, or film about characters racing against others to get somewhere, find something, or contact someone?

    No idea....

  5. What’s your favorite novel, TV series, or film about rivals, enemies, or adversaries becoming lovers, partners, or friends?

    Oh, I must have seen something with that theme... but I can't remember the stories and not remember the names or titles.
.

.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment