- What are the good points to living in your town? Could you interest us in moving there?
I used to be able to be enthousiastic about my town, but so many things have changed.
We are the oldest town in the country. Read more here.
We've got a lot of nature. The river, but also woods. - Are the things you need convenient to your home? (shopping, library, schools, entertainment?)
Not for me. But when you have a car...
We live at the outer border of town...
Entertainment is in the ccenter of the city, so too far away. - Did you choose your town or did you just end up there?
I was born here and never moved out. - Is your town known for any special foods, activities, places or people?
Yes, international 4 days marches.
Lots of famous people went to the school I went to and the university I studied at.
We have a famous Bridge, but it's not the bridge too far.
We were font town during WW2.
Etc.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment