Thursday 6 - Emergency

 

  1. Have you ever called the police? Why?

    I was attacked on the street, but managed to not get hurt and I ran away. He knew where I lived, so he followed me and wanted me to come out otherwise he would demolish the door.
    Well, better the door, than me. So I stayed in.
    He started attacking the door so violent, I called the police.

    Turned out he was a safety guard and known by the police. So they threatened hi to inform his boss, might he be in any way near me or my house. That would result in him fired and never be able to get a job again. As that would mean loosing his exensive car, he left and didn't return.

  2. Have you ever called the firefighters? Why?

    My son and I were walking in the middle of the night on neighbourhood watch and discovered in the small play ground a wooden house+slide on fire.
    At 3 in the night!!
    I smelled a special kind of oil. So I knew not to use water.
    We phoned the firefighters and got some spades and a bucket and we managed to put the fire out before they came.
    Got a huge compliment for not using water.

  3. Have you ever called the ambulance? Why?

    When Mr. J. died.

  4. How do you react during aan emergency? Do you have an experience?

    In fact several.
    When I was young a small child was hit by a car and left on the street. I helped her and ordered others to call the ambulance. Prevented them from moving her. I was 12!! But they listened as I was so decisive. I was calm, organised and focussed..

    When Mr. J. died I was calm too.  Very to the point.

    When I broke my ankles: the same.

    Several times in life people have said I would have been a perfect ER doctor.

  5. Have you ever been a victim during an emergency situation?

    Like I said: when I broke my ankles.

    And I have been in an emergency situation after I delivered a premature baby and the placenta was reatained and I was bleeding as hell.
    They way I was rushed to the OR!!!!

  6. Do you have special instructions in case you are a victim of an emergency?

    Yes. When it's my heart: leave me for 15 minutes before calling. No resuscitation as the medication will harm my kidneys further and I will die in an ugly way.
    When I break something: call immediately!!!


.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment