From high up I am told to forget that one missed lesson.
I am happy that I always tell my students to take proper notes, so they were able to give the few students (just max 6 as it turned out) all the necessary information.
I am a person who tends to harrass myself endlessly when I have made a mistake...even when most part of it is due to the carelessness of others.
But 1 mistake in over 40 years.... I can see that in perspective.
Well, the new secretary has finally agreed to present the information in another way, and I am sure she will be a bit more mindful of other things too. So that's a gain.
2.
I am happy that I always tell my students to take proper notes, so they were able to give the few students (just max 6 as it turned out) all the necessary information.
I am a person who tends to harrass myself endlessly when I have made a mistake...even when most part of it is due to the carelessness of others.
But 1 mistake in over 40 years.... I can see that in perspective.
Well, the new secretary has finally agreed to present the information in another way, and I am sure she will be a bit more mindful of other things too. So that's a gain.
2.
Would be nice if winter left itself in the past this year.
The weather is unpredictable.
Today we've had snow, hail, sun, grey skies, and I bet it isn't all that can be mentioned when we're near midnight.
We call it march showers.
3.
The weather is unpredictable.
Today we've had snow, hail, sun, grey skies, and I bet it isn't all that can be mentioned when we're near midnight.
We call it march showers.
3.
Got a mail from the bank.
They had send the annual report to the heirs of Mr. J.
But... the account is on my name and those are my savings and mine alone.
Savings for my trip to England and, if something is left, for new appliances and for a new floor...
Don't make me pay taxes over income and pay later taxes over what I carefully have put aside.
They had send the annual report to the heirs of Mr. J.
But... the account is on my name and those are my savings and mine alone.
Savings for my trip to England and, if something is left, for new appliances and for a new floor...
Don't make me pay taxes over income and pay later taxes over what I carefully have put aside.
Son4 lives in assisted living.
He wants to move and he applied for an appartment at another organisation.
They would be a far better fit.
He had a meeting with the team, the behavioral therapist and one of the aasistants. The last turned out to be someone who worked at the location of the first place where he lived, many years ago.
Yesterday he heard that they didn't want to take him in as he "had still a lot to learn".
This is completely opposite what the other team thinks and what is reality. he does his own finances, his own groceries, cooking his own laundry, etc etc. He is following some courses and he goes there all alone.
His current personal will be in contact with the other team to discuss the outcome.
The former employee might have a wrong opinion about him. During all these years my son has changed a lot.
Hope it works out and we can leave this in the past.



He wants to move and he applied for an appartment at another organisation.
They would be a far better fit.
He had a meeting with the team, the behavioral therapist and one of the aasistants. The last turned out to be someone who worked at the location of the first place where he lived, many years ago.
Yesterday he heard that they didn't want to take him in as he "had still a lot to learn".
This is completely opposite what the other team thinks and what is reality. he does his own finances, his own groceries, cooking his own laundry, etc etc. He is following some courses and he goes there all alone.
His current personal will be in contact with the other team to discuss the outcome.
The former employee might have a wrong opinion about him. During all these years my son has changed a lot.
Hope it works out and we can leave this in the past.
5.
We'd better leave the memories of prices for groceries and fuel in the past.
Everything has become so expensive, that we have to forget having even the normal easter-items on our table this year.
OK, we'll have eggs, normal eggs. No chocolate ones.
Memories of the past....
Everything has become so expensive, that we have to forget having even the normal easter-items on our table this year.
OK, we'll have eggs, normal eggs. No chocolate ones.
Memories of the past....
6.
Being alone most of the days has become a normal situation.
My daughter comes down about an hour a day.
That's it.
The table I bought for the back room is still in the boxes in the hall.
And the tiles for the hall are still in their boxes too.
I used to be able to lift things, crawl over the floor if needed.
And people used to lend a hand.
Now they are so busy with their own lives, that mine has come to a kind of standstill.
Feeling happy with my own house... I can leave that in the past too.
Being alone most of the days has become a normal situation.
My daughter comes down about an hour a day.
That's it.
The table I bought for the back room is still in the boxes in the hall.
And the tiles for the hall are still in their boxes too.
I used to be able to lift things, crawl over the floor if needed.
And people used to lend a hand.
Now they are so busy with their own lives, that mine has come to a kind of standstill.
Feeling happy with my own house... I can leave that in the past too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment