I am sorry.
This subject is not interesting me.
Certainly not at the moment.
This subject is not interesting me.
Certainly not at the moment.
- Which toys’ enshrinement in the National Toy Hall of Fame do you question most?
Not the faintest idea, and not the faintest interest, in fact.
I see toys that are only available in the USA and I don't see "international" in the name.
So....
I saw there is one brand of kid's bicycles. Just to limit it to one brand is questionable to me, as we here had many brands. - Which toys’ enshrinement do you especially agree with?
Who cares?
I have so many more important things to do than going through the collection of a museum I will never visit. - Which two or three toys not enshrined could you make the best case for?
I am sorry...I am not going through all these items to see if there maybe is something missing from a collection that is different from what was used in my country.
I don't know what your children played with. So how can I know what is missing? - The hall’s induction criteria include icon status (the toy is widely recognized, respected, and remembered); longevity (more than a passing fad); discovery (fosters learning, creativity, or discovery); and innovation (profoundly changed play or toy design). In your life today, what toy (by any definition you please) satisfies these criteria best?
I am past the toy age. I haven't been in a toy shop for 20 years. - A wealthy benefactor has given you enough money to build your own hall of fame for something that doesn’t already have one. What is this special, new hall of fame, and what are the first inductees?
I would talk and talk and talk and get permission to build the veterans home I always wanted to. So no hall of fame, but care for people who were willing to give their lives for others.
My first visitors will be the people who have worked all their lives to make the veterans' life a bit better: JJ. Richard, Phil.


Love your answer to #5. I wouldn't have a clue about the toys either...
ReplyDeleteI don't have grandchildren, so I have outgrown toys... in a way...
Delete