
- Describe your favorite winter hat, beany or whatever you use to keep your head warm.
I have one that is made from rather thick felt. It has te form of a beany, but they made horizontal rims in it, so it looks like a hat. It's black.
I als have a couple of funny ones. Can't always wear them as they attract attention.
I also have a sjawl with a hat at the end, so I can wrap my head and neck completely when it's very cold. - What do you like better: cotton hankies or paper ones? Why?
Cotton.
Often I have just the snifs because of allergy. And when I have a real cold I don't like to leave a paper trail of hankies with holes in it, because the paper can't deal with it.
The cost is also an issue.
I have hankies in all colours, so they can be washed as soon as possible. - Describe the socks you are/were wearing today.
Short socks, black with blue stripes underneath.
Travel socks. Long, black ones. - What do you like better: boiled or baked eggs?
I like both.
Especilly since I found out I can bake an egg without butter. I just put a layer of water in the pan, heat it and then throw the eggs in.
I like a soft yellow. - Describe the make-up you use.
Transparent lipcare.
I hardly use make up. People often comment on my soft skin. I use a bit of cleanser and cream once in a couple of weeks. Wash with water only.
On stage I used theatre make up. My own.
I liked blue eye shadow with gold, and pink (bluish pink) lipstick.
I still have a wide array of make-up. - What do you like better: meat or fish?
Both.
I like a piece of meat when it is prepared very well. I don't like chewing for ages on one piece.
I love fish!!
With fish I am always OK.
So maybe the answer should be: fish.
.

I am sorry I am not keeping up very well with my reading this week. Just seems like every day has enough interruptions to it that I can't concentrate on any one project for long, so I'm not doing as much writing either. Regarding a winter hat, here where we live in Florida we really don't need a winter hat that much, but I do mostly wear a "hoodie" sweatshirt when we go out, and I can pull on the hood as needed, especially when the wind starts blowing. Socks, I mostly wear ankle socks (actually below the ankle bone) at home, but on the really cold days I put on some socks that come up over the ankle more, or I wear "knee-highs". I never thought about calling eggs "baked". I mostly scramble them in a frying pan with a little butter, but yes, a regular "fried" egg with water is better for you and I do that sometimes as well. I don't like to wait on eggs to boil. I can never be sure when they are done enough. Regarding makeup, I wear a thin film of Covergirl clean liquid makeup. It's very thin and only covers the "rough spots" as needed. I do use a little bit of blue eyeshadow since my eyes are blue, and seldom wear mascara anymore...maybe on Sunday to church. I use a light blush on my cheekbones and a lipstick that is a little bit of a darker pink/blue tone....like you! Redheads have to be careful what colors they use! My hair isn't as red as it used to be when I was young, but my skin tones are still what goes with a redhead with blue eyes and light freckles. LOL. I also like both meat and fish. If I could afford it, I would buy much more fish, but it's expensive here. I mostly get fish if and when we go out to eat. We do eat a lot of chicken, lean pork and mostly ground beef as beef roasts and steaks are way too expensive right now. Oh, hankies...I prefer paper because if I have a cold, I sure don't want to wash all that stuff in the washing machine. I much prefer to throw it in the trash and empty the trash often! A cloth hanky is nice to carry in a purse to church or a formal occasion, but I still keep paper hankies handy. But you are right about the cost of all paper products. It's terrible.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your answers, and I apologize for answering mine here, but I just don't feel up to doing a full fledged post today. It's a gray, damp, dark chilly day, and I am about ready to go take a nap as soon as we have some lunch. Bye for now.