This has been bothering me deeply.

 



A lot can't be said these days...

Ok, there is no problem taking care not to offend someone.
And feeling ashamed is also for some people a reason to keep silent.

But the past time there is an increasing sense of fear of endangering others and/or oneself.

Freedom is taken from us by people who have made the choice to exercise their freedom to the extreme and at the expense of others.
They regard their opinions as best, and they think they need to have the best.
They even think there is no need for self reflection.
Morals are only of value when they serve them... not all.

There is a word for this: supremacy.

What I see these days is the same as my gram saw in WW2.
Groups of people who are unwanted.
Razzia's.
People hiding out of fear for being taken away.
Families broken up by the force of weapons.

Plain injustice.

And those who are not belonging to the elite? The "chosen"?

They are either silent, or fight each other.
Inhibitions are disappearing...
(Their examples, those who rule the country and enforce socalled laws, are using violence even when there is no reason at all.)

Like the past week someone said: "They can't fight those who think they are better than others,  so they fight among themselves. Pure but not felt desperation."

To see WW2 repeated bothers me.

One person surrounded by people who have lost all sense for the wellbeing of other human beings.
Scapegoating a group of people, lifting them from their beds before their day has begun, with violence, deporting them.

My gram has seen it in our streets during the occupation.

They florish on fear... so they radiate or want to radiate power, and they create chaos to be able to feel themselves powerful.

It's what we see on TV day and day after day.

Instead of all the world working together to tackle climate change and live together in peace, division is created, intentionally,
Divide and reign.

I am vey grateful for the relaxed and hopeful time of my childhood and youth.
The future was a promiss of positivity, personal development and discoveries.

Gradually this all has disappeared.
Due to a few men large parts of the world are either suffering war and oppression, or are waiting for that to happen.

The future is one black hole because those few men have torn brains, haven't outgrown their time of bullying, so they don't care for the lives of others.
The era of egoism, egocentricity and supremacy is already here, and all we can do is hope this ends.

But it won't end by itself.

I feel so sorry for all the children.
So many dying because of violence, hunger, lack of hygiene............ simple because a few men see them as backgrounds for their playing fields, not as human beings.








Interesting read in English: here
In Dutch (of course you can google translate): here.


.


.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Comments:

  1. I appreciate your words of concern and careful thoughtfulness on this very difficult subject. We are on the other side of the world from you and oftentimes what we are seeing and what you are seeing may be through a very different viewpoint. There is a lot that many do not fully understand in the way you are seeing it from your perspective and from your country's history. I appreciate your sharing the historical facts with us, as that is something that we did not experience here in the states in the same way as you did. We can only read about it in history books, which are often now being tainted by modern viewpoints and not giving the whole story. My "one word' for 2026 is "discernment", and that goes for a lot of things...not just spiritual, but in a world view as well. I pray for discernment when faced with these things that are happening around us and in the world and seek God's wisdom for knowing how to decipher between what is right and wrong and what is true and what is not. It's not always easy to do as much depends on what the media tells you and which side of the media one listens to and believes. I am trying to look at the situation from a broader view and asking God to show me the "Bigger Picture" that I cannot see from here, but what He sees and wants us to trust Him that everything is within His control, whether we understand it or not. In the Bible we are taught to pray for our leaders in government, and that is one thing that I can do. I pray that God will guide them to make decisions that are right for our country and the world in general, but I have to also trust Him that sometimes what I think is right may not always be what is best for all concerned, and so I have to leave it in God's hands and know that He will accomplish that which is right in the overall plan. I do understand your alarms and concerns, and I appreciate your sharing them with us and giving us another perspective. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete