- The weather.....
We've had snow, thaw, snow again, temperatures below -11 celsius, and last night: ice rain.
This morning: it's 4!!!! Yes, +4 degrees! The world looks kind of almost normal again. Just a few piles of snow here and there, melting snowdunes and snowmen. It's grey, dull, and the layer of cloud is so think!!!
I closed the curtains at 15.10 hours, because I couldn't see the keyboardd anymore. - Right now I am....
Very tired. I did sleep an almost normal night, but that also meant a lot of pain. Can't get rid of that now.
I had so many plans, so much to do... - Thinking....
About yes or not pre-booking the train from London to Basingstoke ... counting down now. We'll leave the 22nd. - Feeling....
Kind of lost. The pain blocks a lot of what needs to be done. I need some help, but it's not available. - What I am wearing:
Training trousers, warm sweater with a knitted in nordic pattern. - On my reading pile....
The same book as last week.
But I read a few chapters in another book... and scientific literature. - On my TV.....
About a zoo. Right now.
Call the Midwife started again yesterday evening. It's the best.
I also found out that they started Star Trek, Picard, on sunday evening.
And every day In Aller Freundshaft during lunchtime.
So I am OK. - Something fun to share....
I have to think about that... There were some puns, wordjokes, but they can't be translated from Dutch to English... - Blog hopping (newly discovered blog)....
Like I said...not done last week. - On the menu for this week....
One of the food surprises, I expect. We have "Too good to go" here, meaning the shops sell what they need to throw away the next day. You can apply through an app for a few euro for a surprise bag. Restaurants try to give you at least 1 meal. But you have to fetch it yourself at the end of their day. So we don't have much choice as we live too far from the city center. We had a try of the Worldkitchen two weeks ago and it was delicious!! Top-restaurant food... Yummy. Today my daughter will try one of the grocery stores... Might be bread, might be something else...
On the list: pie, and there is enough for a few salad meals. And food in the fridge. - On my to do list....
Painting the pole that holds the stairs... Don't know how it is called.
Changing a few things in the livingroom.
Replying to the complaints person about a professor who plainly lied... and made mistakes. The professor wrote a reaction to our complaint, but it was too complete... taking into account nearly all legal issues... so she knows she is wrong. Well, I have dealt with situations like these before, so she won't frighten me. Knowing myself, I just have to wait until I am in the right mindset...or plain angry, and then I know the right legal approach to react, and find the right words. - In the craft basket....
Like last week: Piles of wool and other yarn, and enough boxes of miniature houses 1:24 for the next months. Last week I made another house.
Thinking now if I want to make a sjawl for a friend... Right now I doubt if she will wear it.
I'd better spend my time on preparing for the trip. - Looking forward to this week....
Moving around without slipping on the streets.
Maybe better internet. We've got a new modem today. Will be installed tomorrow.
Preparing slowly for the birthday trip. - Looking around the house....
I am happy I have moved the boxes with books to the other room.
But there is still a lot to do. - From the camera....
Now I have to upload the other snowphotos!!!.. They will be here . - Spiritual
"Because of lack of moral principle, human life becomes worthless.
Moral principle, truthfulness, is a key factor.
If we lose that, then there is no future."
Dalai Lama.
It's what we see in the world today.
Enjoy your week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



Enjoyed reading your post. would love to see pictures of the miniature houses. Have a good week
ReplyDeleteYou can find them here. Need to update them today or tomorrow. https://sylminiatures.blogspot.com/
DeleteThanks for visiting!
There was a lot to consider in this post. You sound rather busy! So many things going on at once it seems. Maybe because I am retired, I don't have as many plans to make and things to do, but then I look at our calendar and it seems to fill up pretty quickly these days, so perhaps we are busier than I think. I need to look at your pictures too. I hope you have a lovely week. It's getting pretty cold here again later this week. I have to go cover the plants again! Bye for now and be blessed.
ReplyDelete"Too good to go" sounds very interesting! A good way to try new things. Our snow just melted and we are getting more in a few days. I usually love the winter, but I am missing my walks! Have a lovely week!
ReplyDeleteHello my Friend!
ReplyDeleteI hope the pain gets better soon! I love Call the Midwife and look forward to it when it comes on in the States. Blessings on your week ahead. :)
Hope you get relief from your pain very soon. The food surprise from the restaurants sounds like so much fun, I love that idea. Have a great week!
ReplyDelete