Me oh my... after opening the curtains it got so dark around 11.30 that I thought I had to close the curtains again. Or was there a partial sun eclipse? No. That's on august 12.
Finally got the lesson schedule for the next trimester.
We had to fill in a list of available times and dates, but more than half were not on the list at all.
I always put the dates on the calendar, stating: eventual lecture. So my calendar now is a mess, as she put in dates and times that were not on the list at all. So why ask us to fill in the list. (3 times, as things went wrong. Never went wrong before!)
So I have to be at the university hospital a few times at 9.30. Which is an issue, as it means travelling during the bussiest time, at a moment I have problems walking. There are special places in the busses for people with mobility issues, but people just sit down and don't care someone who needs the seat is forced standing.
Maybe I should fall down when a buss takes a bend or stops... to make people aware...
But I doubt they will care.
We had to fill in a list of available times and dates, but more than half were not on the list at all.
I always put the dates on the calendar, stating: eventual lecture. So my calendar now is a mess, as she put in dates and times that were not on the list at all. So why ask us to fill in the list. (3 times, as things went wrong. Never went wrong before!)
So I have to be at the university hospital a few times at 9.30. Which is an issue, as it means travelling during the bussiest time, at a moment I have problems walking. There are special places in the busses for people with mobility issues, but people just sit down and don't care someone who needs the seat is forced standing.
Maybe I should fall down when a buss takes a bend or stops... to make people aware...
But I doubt they will care.
The new modem is connected, so now hopefully we're having undisturbed and faster internet forever. (Can't believe that!!)
Our "Too good to go" of yesterday was a test, as we didn't know anything about the way that shop dealt with it.
We got for 5 euro:
10 small delicious profiteroles
large bottle of orange juice
We got for 5 euro:
10 small delicious profiteroles
large bottle of orange juice
2 chocolate treats
pot of greek yoghurt
a pot of creamcheese
It would have been nice with an added baquette and some muesli...creating a good breakfast.
pot of greek yoghurt
a pot of creamcheese
It would have been nice with an added baquette and some muesli...creating a good breakfast.
Decided to deal with all the wires in the corner tomorrow if my back behaves..
Mr. J. always connected everything to who-knows-what.
I am not an electricity freak, so I left it, but now we've got the new modem in that corner I think it's time to put aside the paperwork there and pick up the low table there.
Clean up underneath. Remove the tuner that we never use, and sort out all the wires.
I bet I can get rid of quite a few meters!
Mr. J. always connected everything to who-knows-what.
I am not an electricity freak, so I left it, but now we've got the new modem in that corner I think it's time to put aside the paperwork there and pick up the low table there.
Clean up underneath. Remove the tuner that we never use, and sort out all the wires.
I bet I can get rid of quite a few meters!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment