Friday 5 - Labor

 




  1. At work or school, what tasks do (or did) you find strenuous, while everyone seemed to find them easy?

    Hmm, what was most difficult was calculation.
    Maybe because it needed a very structured approach, whereas I first want to oversee what's needed, what I know, and only after that dive into the details.

  2. Do you prefer difficult tasks that don’t take long, or easy tasks that take hours?

    I don't care.
    I am very patient, but I tend to go for the difficult challenges.

  3. What are the ideal conditions for doing your work (defined however you want) best?

    When it's writing: a bit of music, some peanuts to nibble on, nice temperature. 
    When it's  teaching: I'd better am not too tired. The rest I don't mind.
    Veteran care: privacy for the veteran.

  4. What kinds of tasks have you performed under the “other duties as needed” part of the job description?

    I had and have no such description in my job description.
    Making coffee as not to be done by me.

  5. What other duties as needed are likely to fall to you in your personal life this week?

    Everything is needed to be done by me.
    That is the main bother at the moment: that I have to do everything and my daughter does nothing, and even had an issue putting some soup in a bowl.

    I don't name the things that need to be done: duties. None is telling me to do it.
.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment