
Son 3 invited me over for seeing the weddingphotos.. which are finally ready! .. and dinner.
Tomorrow!!
I am tidying one of the rooms and have put quite a lot of stuff in the bath.
So now I have to get that room done, as I can do with a shower tomorrow. Nice motivation...
But.... my tendons won't take it anymore. So we're going for an in between solution...
Tomorrow!!
I am tidying one of the rooms and have put quite a lot of stuff in the bath.
So now I have to get that room done, as I can do with a shower tomorrow. Nice motivation...
But.... my tendons won't take it anymore. So we're going for an in between solution...

Got a doctor's appointment for friday afternoon.
Which is OK.
I feel always a bit awkward when the assistant wants to know why.
Makes me think: "If I knew the definitive diagnosis I wouldn't make an appointment, but just explain online and aks for the right medication."
I said something about "joint pain and more." and got a double appointment, because of the "more".
With how things go with this GP there will be a discussion, or she doesn't know what the problem is and needs her time to admit that.
I miss my former GP.
We knew each other well. So many years. He valued the way I deal with my health and doctors. He understood I might just show up once or twice a year, discuss all the kids with him, and then some of my own issues.
Whenever there was a health issue, I'll find out myself what was the most likely diagnosis. Mail him my thoughts, ask for a test or for the medication. Done!
His wife was a good friend, so it was always pleasant to go there.
Which is OK.
I feel always a bit awkward when the assistant wants to know why.
Makes me think: "If I knew the definitive diagnosis I wouldn't make an appointment, but just explain online and aks for the right medication."
I said something about "joint pain and more." and got a double appointment, because of the "more".
With how things go with this GP there will be a discussion, or she doesn't know what the problem is and needs her time to admit that.
I miss my former GP.
We knew each other well. So many years. He valued the way I deal with my health and doctors. He understood I might just show up once or twice a year, discuss all the kids with him, and then some of my own issues.
Whenever there was a health issue, I'll find out myself what was the most likely diagnosis. Mail him my thoughts, ask for a test or for the medication. Done!
His wife was a good friend, so it was always pleasant to go there.

Finally the living hostages are transferred to Israel.
Whether they ever will feel really free is to be seen.
Maybe due to my work I am very aware of the long lasting traumas. Not only for the hostages, but also for every one around them.
And what to think of what all those family and friends from the not-returned people go through?
And the people of Gaza?
Freed from prison where they were without any proper courtcase? Returning to a country in rubbles.
Wanting to return home, and there is no home anymore. No place to feel safe. Barren land without food?
Hospitals destroyed.
It's all food for the everlasting hatred in the area.
T. might batter his chest like Bokito for coordiating the people who have reached a cease fire.
But history, only history can tell if a real difference has been made.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment