- What would you like to whine about today?
After this week? Whining?
Ooofff, I need more balance...so I won't whine.
I won't be at one of my favorite dropzones to see son2 jump. His girlfriend is going. She said before the wedding of son3 that she wanted to have a closer relationship with me... so it would have been a good opportunity to take me with her. Noop.
I was told by my son to ask a friend of his. No.. I don't want to deal with finding kind politial answers to the question why I am not traveling with her.
Some will understand when they have seen her having a very loud anger attack at the campsite when we were with a large group and needed to go a few kilometers to the airplane.We were splitting up, like we always do, filling the cars. One person was to be with her. One of the nicest persons. She was agry because we didn't inform her hours before.
Strange, because she goes with us for more than 3 years now, and has dealt with situations like that.
Well, we ended up squeezed in the back of another car. Having fun about our "close" friendship.
She never apologized.
Ofcourse we have had thoughts about her reacting that way.
She has had a not very altruistic upbringing... That's a fact. She always places her own needs first and never adjusts. When we all want BBQ, she wants to go to a sushi restaurant. When there are people in the group who don't have enough money, she wants to go to the very expensive "all you can eat" restaurant anyway. My son is not guiding her to better behaviour. In fact she pulls him down. I am afraid to point that out, because I might get the opposite of the wished reaction. - How do you feel about wine?
There is something in wine that creates an allergic reaction.
So I don't feel positive about wine. I never drink it! - How do you feel about grapes?
They're OK. Too much sugar for me, though.
So it's one or two for me, at the most. - Perhaps it is true that in wine, there is truth, but where else is truth?
Haha... yep, in some people it brings to the surface who they're truly are.
The truth is in every person, but one needs skills to find it. Like self-reflection an complete honesty, lack of ego, and lack of a hunger for power.
Many people lie to themselves, or lack these characteristics, otherwise the world would be a far better place.
Truth lies in inner an outer peace... - Do you have a favorite drinking glass or cup?
Once in a while...
In fact I was looking for one online this morning.
I like weird mugs... Like this one
Alas,not mine.
I always take a large plastic mug with me to the campsite, with a lid that closes well. When it's not used for coffee, it can deal with hot soup,or whatever, or keep things dry.


Love the mug...great for cookie monsters! I am sorry about the relationship issue with the daughter in law. Praying that it will get better in time, but it sounds like she has a lot of issues to work through. I hope your son can be strong and help her. Sounds like she needs people to help her see that the world doesn't revolve around her and what she wants, but do it with love and kindness. That can be a real challenge. Regarding mugs, I have a large plastic tumbler, 32 oz., with a lid and handle, and it is insulated. I take it with me everywhere with water in it. I feel lost without it!!
ReplyDeleteI don't think he helps her. When he goes against her she has a temper tantrum. Happened at the campsite last year. She took it out on the english who didn't even understand what was happening.
DeleteOne of the reasons the english don't want her to come to the veterans' camp with my son.
Your tumbler sounds handy!
I have a waterbottle with a space motive outside.
Enjoy your weekend!