That foot again

 

Since the wedding my ankle hurts.

Walking a stair with small steps, in the dark, and a road with gravel didn't help.

I expected a day of pain, but that wasn't the case.

Yesterday we practiced getting on the bicyle, but the way the physiotherpist wanted it felt artificial and meant too much pressure on the wrong ankle.

We practiced on the bicycle in the gymroom, but it's a firm standing thing and I found allsorts of grasps to make it easier. LOL!
So she took me outside to her bicycle, which was a bit too high.. to sit.. but even though she was happy with my movements, I was not.

So I forced the foot/ankle too much, and I am paying now.

Looking for a bicycle that allows a low movement in....
To be completely stuck at the house, without going anywhere is just not me.





.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Comments:

  1. Oh dear, I hope you can work it out soon. You've come so far, and I know you don't want to go backwards after all this time. Rest it for a little while and then try again. It will get better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was expecting set-backs.I know some people are following the process at this blog, so I don't want them to know only about the sunshine.There are always set-backs. So I'm working on my miniature houses again. The weather helps too. It's so grey and rainy that I don't walk outside as often.

      Delete