Friday 5 - Magically delicious


  1. When did you last send someone a heart emoji in a message, and what color was it?

    This morning. To a friend who is with her husband and two dogs on holiday in a warm country.
    The heart was  pink.

  2. When were you most recently over the moon?

    When I received a parcel a few days aho with a new cardigan. I loved the colours!!

  3. When you draw a five-pointed star, which of the star’s points do you begin and end with?

    The top one first. The left one last.

  4. When did you last walk barefoot in clover (or some other grass-like groundcover)?

    Last week when my slipper was not moving with my foot. LOL!

  5. Do you have any lucky charms?

    Not any more. I have lucky earplugs. Very old earplugs which are still admired.
.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Comments:

  1. Ear plugs? Or earrings? I'm not sure what a lucky earplug would look like and why they would be admired? Just curious about that. Oh, did you order the new cardigan, or did someone knit it for you? I would love to see a picture. What color is it? I just had to draw a star to see which way I drew it. I start at the bottom right, go up and down and over and across and end up back down on the bottom right point. I'm a lefty, so I do things differently than most. I have not walked barefooted outside in a long time. We just don't have really nice grass here and I'd be afraid of hitting some very sharp things called sandspurs, or running into a fire ant hill. I've become more of a "tenderfoot" since I've gotten older. When I was a child I ran around barefoot all the time. I had very tough, calloused soles on my feet. No more. Hope you are having a good week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Language differences! Ear plugs are here the ones with the sharp pin at the back, earrings are the hanging ones.
    I ordered it. It's a multicoloured one. I don't know anyone who would knit something for me. Usually I am the one knitting or creating something with crochet.
    My slipper slipped off. Now I have problems walking and moving my foot added to the neuropathy I don't walk barefeet. Simply because half of my feet is numb and I could bleed badly and not realise it.
    I had also very tough feet. I didn't need soles as I had my own.LOL!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete