It was again one of those nights. I woke up every hour, so in the morning I was still tired and on top of it my back was hurting .. a lot!
Had to do some admin. So the bills are paid.
Also contacted my GP warning her that again the letters from the hospital contain wrong information.
Contacted the health insurance about the compression socks. The robot gave me a page to go, and that page told me to log in again... so I was moving in cirkels. Got one of the people and she gave me an answer within a minute.
Contacted the GP asking for a referral for those socks.
Then the mill started to turn again ad it got very busy.
It was ice to be able to escape to the physio.
Walking up the stairs works fine, but walking down not.
So she took me to the stairs and asked me to stay on the lowest step. "For safety reasons"...
"Yea, right.... I am that client who fell from the last step and fractured both ankels..."
We had a good laugh..
Did some exercises and the result was that my foot was hurting like hell the whole evening.
She also treated my shoulder... and taped it. That helped!
We discussed the meetings I have next week with the specialists, about my spine and my ankle.
The ankle will be OK, I assume.
But the meeting about my spine will be a stressful one.
Again at home I heard that the railwaystation where I would be fetched tomorrow had a defect escalator and it needs a very long walk and stairs...
So we decided I would be fetched at a better railwaystation.
But...my suitcase was still not packed!
Because we are changing things in the house I couldn't find the clothes for this weekend. My daughter had placed them elsewhere...
Finally found the needed items.
I just threw everything in the suitcase.
Maybe I'll have some time tomorrow morning to sort things.
As long as I have all my stuff I will be ok.
So I'll leave at the end of the morning, will be fetched by one of my friends, have a good time.
Hopefully I can deal with standing up from the floor without too many problems, and I have taken enough clothes to stay warm as the nights will be very cold. (And the days too warm.)
Saturday is parachute day.
And sunday evening I will go home again.
So a relatively short stay.
Enjoy your weekend!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment