- Did you have schoolmeals or did you bring packed lunches? Which item did you like best?
No, we didn't have schoollunches. We had 1 year of organised lunches, with tea provided.
They were always very chaotic, except for the time when the nuns were sitting aat the tables. As soon as they left people started throwing things and pushing cups of tea to the other side of the table.
I was happy to be part of the schoolpaper team, so I could leave the lunchtime troubles.
I never had something special in my lunchbox, but I liked the sandwhich with cheese. - Did you hear of a good april's fools prank yesterday?
At the BBC: cheese that kept the mice out of the house. - Have you ever been scammed? How did you react? Have you reported it?
Several times they tried to tell me in a telephone message that the taxes needed me to pay within 2 days.
I just deleted the message.
They also tried to scam me with insurance messages. I reported those. - Which groceries have you bought that were on offer this week?
A foldable bucket. Stringbeans, and a few wooden traysfor under my miniature houses. - Are you afraid of dogs? Why? Otr why not?
I used to be afraid, but not anymore.
Years ago we were sitting at a picknick table when we saw a horse with jockey appearing from the woods.
I stood upto see what was happening
Within a few moments at least 50 beagles were running around me and past me.
It turned out to be a hunting event.
Since then I felt better with dogs. - Do you have a garden or a balcony? Or a park nearby? Which are/were the first springflowers there?
Front- and backgarden.
The first: crocusses, muscari and forsythia.
- Blogger Comment
- Facebook Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment