Ill


Woke up ill this morning.

Done too much,
worry too much.
and maybe ate something wrong.

Update:

I was really ill.
Slept almost al day.
Felt horrible.

That was a long time ago I have spend all day feeling rotten.

.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Comments:

  1. OH I am so sorry to hear this. I know how miserable that can be. I do hope you are feeling better by now. It's no fun being sick. I am sorry I never got around to doing the Thursday 6 yesterday. I copied it to my page and intended to get back to it, and just never did. Things always seem to get busy around here when I think I'm going to have some "free time". I appreciate you taking the time to come up with these questions. I will try harder next time...and may still answer some of the questions before the day is over, we'll see. We've got some place to go in a few minutes, so that will take up more of my writing time. But maybe I'll have something more to write about later!
    Please take care and feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I feel a bit better. Thanks.
      It's good to have an offline live. Enjoy it. Just relax and have a good time!!!!

      Delete