- How do you feel about spiders?
I don't like them, and that's an understatement. - When in your life was every day a happy day and every night peaceful?
I don't think it was never.
Maybe a few short times during university years. - When did you last attend a fair, and how was it, and what did you eat?
Many years ago.
It was a lot of noise, far too expensive.
I don't think I eat something. But maybe I took a small bag with caramalized peanuts home. - This weekend, what is likeliest to have you feeling T, double E, double R, double R, double I, double F, double I, double C C C?
Terrificcc?
I might feel that way whenmy daughter doesn't experience pain anymore, my kids feel happy, I don't feel ill anymore, my oldest finally confirms he has booked the trip to the camping weekend at the end of the month. - What are some of your favorite children’s books?
Heidi.
The girl in the green coat


I am not fond of spiders, but I am not extremely terrified of them either. I just don't like them to get on me, nor do I like to walk through spiderwebs! I'm not sure than anyone has ever lived a completely perfectly happy day and night for any length of time. Even as a small child, I can remember having scary dreams and I had to go sleep in my parents' bed. They were kind to let me do that, but not very often. I'm sure they would not have allowed me to make a habit of it. But I am comforted by the memory that they did allow it a couple of times when I was very young and afraid. #3. We used to attend the fair in Maine when we would travel there to visit our son and his wife and our only grandson when he was young. We always went to the fair with our grandson because the fair time was always around the same time as his birthday, and we traveled there to see him for his birthday. Those were happy times and sweet memories, before our son died of cancer and our grandson grew up and we no longer get to see him as often as we used to before his daddy died. So much changed then. And I do understand what you mean about feeling terrific when your children are no longer in pain and are happy and you are finally well and no longer hurting so you can take your trip and be able to walk again. I do pray that will be something that you can do soon. Yes, when our children are hurting, we hurt too, no matter how old our children are. #5. "A Child's Garden of Verses" by Robert Louis Stevenson. I still have my copy from my childhood. I enjoyed your answers and these questions. Heidi was a wonderful story.
ReplyDeleteHaha...You should have put that on the meme-site!!
ReplyDeleteI thought good upbringing would prevent grown up problems, but thatÅ› not the case. Things happen in life which cause people to see less of each other than desired.
I am so sorry about your son...Hugs.