Friday 5 - Animal Kingdom

 


  1. When did you most recently have all your ducks in a row?

    Hmm, I am getting all my stuff together for the tax paperswork.
    Not being able to walk and having no wheelchair (yet) I have to prepare each and every physiotherapy session, doctor's visit and every lesson I have to give.

  2. What is the elephant in the room?

    That if all kids would work one day together, the garden would be done and look perfect.
    That if the kids would take all their stuff from here I would have plenty of room.

  3. Where would you like to be a fly on the wall?

    Aha...at socalled peace meetings of Trump.

  4. What is the bee in your bonnet?

    Wanting to live in the UK.

  5. When did you most recently have butterflies in your stomach?

    Two years ago.


.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Comments: