Friday 5 - The Other Shoe

 






  1. When did you most recently drop the ball?

    I am not a saint...but I don't know.

  2. Who last dropped you a line or dropped by?

    Paul dropped a line.
    Maargreet dropped by...to fetch her keys, as she left them inside the house and then closed the door. Her daughter was inside at the attick with headphones. LOL!

  3. How do you feel about raindrops falling on your head?

    Literally? It's fine when I'm heading home. And when not? Well, I have droopy hair anyway, so who cares?

    If you mean bad luck hitting me... Yep, that happens a lot and when one thing is dealt with the net happens.

  4. When did you memorably deliver a mic drop moment?

    Last week, when teaching.
    The prof had to fetch my group, as we forgot the time. LOL! That was the first time ever!

  5. Whom have you recently discovered to be drop-dead gorgeous?

    Not going to tell you en public...
    But he was friendly, very handsome...and that was it.
















.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment