- Are leaves still falling where you are or are they done now? Have they even changed yet?
Before I went to London most leaves were coloured and some had fallen. Just moderate.
I came back when it was storming and it had been raining a LOT!!
So most leaves are down now. - Does anyone in your family go hunting? Have you ever gone? Would you tell us about it?
No. The Netherlands is one of the most crowded countries in the world.
Hunting is not permitted unless you have a special permit, and that's mainly when you work in a special area, and animals need to be killed to keep some ecological balance. - Who rakes the leaves at your house?
Not much raking here.
I used to be the one.
But now we leave the leaves where they are, as they feed the ground and create a place for animals to live during the winter.
I sweep the pavement if necessary, but the storm has blown almost all leaves far away. - Is football on your menu for fall? What teams get you cheering?
No, not at all. We don't care for football.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



Do they even play football in the Netherlands? Or is it called something else? Do people watch American football over there? Just wondering, as I have no idea. Glad you are back home safely!
ReplyDeleteWere you away for a fun trip or work? It would be nice to read about it in your blog. It's good you didn't have to return home to have to rake leaves. I guess that was one good thing about the wind. enjoy the week ahead.
ReplyDeleteI didn't think about the Netherlands being crowded. Learn something new everyday :)
ReplyDelete