Great guy


 
The screen said he had a waitingtime of about an hour.
Almost none in the huge waitinghall, so stretched legs... ready to wait.
I said to one of my daughters I would wait an hour, but not a second longer.

A few minutes later he came to fetch us.

Turned out he planned the appointment because I had signalled daughter 2 was not feeling well. And if he could push her up the waitinglist.

He took his time, as he had a clinicfree day... which he was spending in the clinic to see some patients he wanted to give all his time.

So the appointment was for her...which was perfectly fine with me.
Sometimes I think he is a mindreader. LOL!

He diagnosed, explained, tried to give her a different way of seeing things, joked a lot, prescribed her some medication and ignored all calls. "They want me, but I am here with you."
He kept telling us we were his VIPs.

So next time I will be wearing the t shirt that states: "I am a VIP". LOL!

He assessed my heartcondition again and we both decided we'll wait for the echo.

That guy always makes me smile!!!


.


.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Comments:

  1. Wow! Now that was truly a blessing and real VIP treatment!! So wonderful to hear this report! Praise God for small and big miracles! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete