Friday 5 - Euphemisms for romance repurposed for food

I'm in the middle of adjusting to insulin.

  1. What do you eat when you need something hot and heavy?

    Don't know. I'll probably just take a coffee. I used to be happy with coffee and apple pie, but now I skip the last.

  2. When did you last go to bed with something edible?

    Never. I hate crumbs in bed.
    But maybe I had a sweet in my former life, to stop coughing.

  3. What’s an enjoyable meal that requires you to get busy?

    I don't undertand the question.

  4. With which dining establishment do you think you could go steady, at least until the end of the year?

    I only go dining when I am with my parachute friends.
    But I am OK with poke bowl and with dönner.

  5. With which snack would you like to have a summer fling?

    Something light, very tasteful, which doesn't need insulin at all.
    And which makes me loose weight...





.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment