Friday 5 - Be curious, not judgmental


 

  1. How do you feel about (or what do you think of) soccer, the sport known everywhere but in the U.S. as football?

    I used to watch with my father... He enjoyed it so very much, that I enjoyed his reactions.
    But now I never watch. 
    It's not interesting to me. And all the violence around it is not my thing at all.
    I think too much money is involved. For the players, but also for the security of players and other people.
    It's a stupid game: running after a ball and when you get it you kick it away!

  2. What have you been forgiven for?

    I don't know.
    Maybe for stealing a biscuit from the tin when I was young?

  3. Who is the most joyful person you know?

    Maybe Matt? He made me smile a lot!

  4. When were you most recently a fish out of water?

    Hmmm, have to think about that.
    I adjust very fast to unknown situations.

    Maybe when I arrived in Amsterdam and was in so much pain that I couldn't walk?
    I had to go step by step... no help available, no wheelchair. So all I thought to do was try step by step...
    Now I would call the emergenccy team.

  5. Under which circumstances are you the best version of yourself?

    When I have to do something for someone else.
    So when I stand up for "my veterans".

    I'm also the best version when I am with friends.

    I can also act well in emergency situations. I don't feel panic, just overlook the situation and practically solve the problems and prevent more problems.










.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment