Stolen from Moody Blue
- Three names you go by, other than your given name: Sylvi and two which are topsecret!
- Three things you like about yourself:
I can use my voice in such a way that I can yell on top of a crowd.
I am a thinktank.I have developed quite some talents in my life.
- Three things you don't like about yourself: I'm pretty stubborn (scottish genes), especially in medical issues when I know I am right. I'm always without money. I have been working all my life for others and never thought about my own needs. I'm a perfectionist and it makes me holding back to do things.
- Three parts of your heritage: Fom ancestors: My father's side: Scottish influence. My ancestor was a military Scot (from Auldearn) who came to Europe and was a very musical man. My mother's side: The ancestors came from the east of the country here, they were weavers and spinners. We see in each generation: teachers, musicians, writers, painters and dancers. I see it back in myself, except for the painting, I do it with a camera. I have also some Native blood, which shows clearly in the looks of my daughter, To the children: The way I raised my children My family stories and other writings A few valuables and the things I collected. ( I think my fountainpens and some artworks have some value).
- Three things you are wearing right now: T- shirt, cardigan , trousers
- Three favorite bands/musical artists: That's a difficult one a I like so much music. But in the mood of today: Simon and Garfunkel Velvet Underground Ali Farka Touré >>> here<<<
- Three favorite songs: So many.... 3 is not enough. Yentl: Papa can you hear me? >>>here<<< Men of Harlech >>> here <<< Supertramp: Dreamer >>> here <<<
- Three things you want in a relationship: Love Care Respect
- Three of your favorite hobbies: Music Miniature houses Crochet
- Three things that scare you: Crowd of agressive youngsters War That my body gives up before I do.
- Three of your everyday essentials: Medication food, water or coffee Music
- Three places you want to go on vacation: This year in the planning: London Middle Wallop Camping with my parachute friends Dreams: to an active vulcano to base camp of Mount Everest Alaska
- Three careers you have considered/are considering: Considered: Midwife GP Army psychologist or pastor Are considering: 911 centralist TV travelpresenter Your correspondent in London
- Three things you want to do before you die: Find out about my father's WW2 experiences. Live alone somewhere where I like it in a small house. Probably UK. See the northern lights
- Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Get the trips booked for this year so I can see my British friends
Find something affordable to sleep from 4 to 8 May closer to the center of London than 1 hour by bus.
Find transport to the aprilcamp to and fro.
Want to take part too? Or read the answers of others? Click the topgraphic.


Wait, you have parachute friends? What!?
ReplyDeleteYes. Will blog about it this week.
DeleteI'm a big Simon and Garfunkel, and solo Simon fan. I have an Ali Farka Touré album - it's always nice to see him get recognition.
ReplyDelete...and his son.
DeleteWhat great answers. Along with Countrydew, I am amazed by your parachute friends! And you make miniature houses? Fun.
ReplyDeleteI promissed her to blog about them this week. Thank you for visiting.
DeleteYes! Yes! Yes! Let's go see the Northern Lights!!
ReplyDeleteMy mom collected miniature churches and I've inherited some of them. I'd love to see the Northern Lights too.
ReplyDeleteI wish I were more talented - musically at least.
ReplyDeleteI used to be a perfectionist but I'm yako now. :o)
:o)
Cheers
PM