Changing, changing, oh and changing.


 I was trying to get things arranged for a whole list of meetings this week. Some days had two meetings at different places, an as I don't have a driver's license, I have to rely on the boys to drive me around.


I'm OK with meetings, even though I tend to get bored after an hour or so, unless I'm the chairman or I can participate enough to keep my brains busy. :)
But running from one to another... no please.

So I was trying to get things sorted, so none of the boys would feel used, and I could be certain to get in time where I needed to be.
Then the mail came in.
Meeting cancelled because of this, meeting cancelled because of that. A meeting that was cancelled before was scheduled anyway..... and a few hours later cancelled again.
I felt like a secretary at a busy office.
Phone calls, mails.

I had to sit down and schedule my whole week again... to find out all new meetings were rescheduled to next month or later, and only one meeting was left.

It kept me busy all day!!

What a waste of time and energy.


.
.

About VeCaRem

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment