Sunday Stealing 3x5




  1. Three things I love (Remember, these are things, not people):

    Elstar appels
    Spring
    The ull moon

  2. Three things on my desk:

    I don't have a desk.
    But I do have a table.

    Coffee mug
    Fountain pen
    Lip care

  3. Three things I can't do:

    Buy a new house
    Play the saxophone (I think)
    Stop violence in the world

  4. Three things I'm good at:

    Teaching ballet, well teaching in general.
    Acting
    Designing clothes


  5. Three things I want to accomplish:

    Find a good and nice GP, who listens.
    Get some acknowledgement for a lifetime of caretaking and volunteering. (Won't happen.)
    Finish the sjawl for my friend before leaving.



.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 Comments:

  1. You are multi talented and have accomplished many amazing things. Also, thank you for the response on the earlier post. I appreciate you taking the time to share these thoughts and concerns. You have truly given me many things to consider...and yes, I will continue to pray about all of these things. That's my way of dealing with things that are bigger than what I am able to handle on my own. I have to take it to the One Who knows exactly what is going on and what needs to be done, and yes, everything of what happens in this world is the result of choices made by people, because we have been given free will to do so. But to those who will listen, God gives wisdom to do what is right. So that's where I have to put my trust. Not in any man.
    Thank you again for your keen intellect and strong insights. I do appreciate you and what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS a violent world, alas. I could rant here about the US govt but shan't...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could stop violence and hatred in our world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be nice if we could stop all the bad things.

    ReplyDelete