Tuesday 4 - Spring has Sprung


  1. Many of my neighbors have chickens.  Have you ever raised them for fresh eggs or is the grocer your go to for them? Also.. would the sound of a neighbor having them bother you? 

    We raised them from fresh eggs, never for. It's common here to rent a house, and chickens in the back garden are not allowed.
    I grew up near a farm and I was there a lot. As I was small they always liked me to reap the eggs in the huge building, because I moved so calm the chickens didn't mind me being there.
    Those eggs tasted best.

    We now get them either from a farm near one of the boys or from the supermarket.

    I wouldn't mind the chickens in one of the back gardens here, but the early call of the rooster? I think I have outgrown it.

  2. How does the change in seasons effect you personally? Are you happier in some seasons , do allergies get to you, do you perk up or down due to weather?  

    I love the leaves growing on the shurbs and trees, the flowers.
    Make me feel less depri.
    I do deal with allergies. Got the birch issues the past weeks.Ugh!

  3. This week our youngest family member is in France.  She will see Paris, Provence, the Riviera, all very exciting for a young teen.  Most of us don't ever do anything that big...but even the smallest things can have a big effect on us. What experience  do you think stands out most for you in your memory?

    London with my father. Wrote about that the other day.

    I hope your family member will have a good time.

  4. What do you look forward to in each of the year's seasons?

    Spring: flowers, leaves, birds singing, walking outside without a coat.
    Summer: the special feel in nature when bad weather is coming,and the first flashiesof lighnings reating a rumble through the sky.
    Autumn: the colours and fruits. But the falling leaves make me sad.
    Winter: snow! That's it. I don't like the bare trees.


.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Comments:

  1. Great answers. It's interesting how similar life is in every part of the world! I know I am behind in reading your posts as it was a busy weekend, so I may have to back and play catch up. Hope things are coming together for you. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you have been very busy.
      When dad and I were singing in our choirs we had just a few hours to spend at home during easter.
      Take care!! And have a good week!

      Delete
  2. We don't have a lot of fall trees. I like to see the leaves blowing in the wind. I liked to play with the piles of leaves when I was a child. I would not like to hear a rooster crow early every morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved playing in the leaves too. Have a good week!

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed your answers...at first I thought you said you could rent chicken houses..lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you say it...I think we can rent those too, as we can rent rabbit houses... LOL!

      Delete