Finally.... travelschedule


 Called the eldest...nothing.

Then half an hour later he called me, from an airport.
He has arranged the trip.

I need to be at the local railwaystation at 6 in the morning.
None who can bring me by car.
One of the sons is still on duty, the other on his way to the north... to the opposite route.
So I have to walk... which is rather far...
Maybe my daughter can come with me and I use the bicycle an she drives it home.

Then we go to Köln/Cologne ...Germany.. by bus.
Airport there...to Schiphol in Amsterdam.... (costs quite some hours, but it saves 160 euro from going in a direct way to Amsterdam and risk all sorts of traffic issues.). from Amsterdam to London City Airport...
By train to Basingstoke, where one of my friends will pick us up by car.

We'll stay one night an a hotel. Haven't been there yet...so a review will follow..
Then camp...

Back in my favorite hotel for a night.... 9 in the morning on our way to Southampton with one of my friends...

Wheelchair at all airports... which will be necessary after the long walk of the first morning and probably to have some energy left for after the arrival here.

We'll just see what happens.
When I read the signals well I will be pampered at camp.
There is a GP-practice nearby and otherwise I'm sure one of the military medics will be involved.

I'll keep all information accessible, including photos of the ankle and the last MRI of my back.


So strange: The English friends were visiting my country when the Queen had her funeral, and now I'm visiting during the funeral of the Pope.



.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment