Kicked from the flight....

 

Got a call this afternoon.
I was kicked from the flight to London...
No reason given.

My son told me he had booked a wheelchair, much to delight of the physiotherapist. And he was joking about me going inside the plane with a special lift.
That might have been the problem.

Later he told me it might have been because they would use a smaller airplane... but I wonder why I would be kicked off and he not.


This fits into the whole list of strange and negative things happening.

Nothing is straightforward...

So I have to wait if it's possible to book something else.

Last week there was 1 place left on the flixbus....

I'll wait, go on packing, ad deal with other things that are going on in the family.

No rest for the wicked!!




.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 Comments:

  1. I am reading these in reverse, and am surprised I missed so many posts last week, but I was having my own little issues I guess and wasn't able to keep up. But now I know that you did manage to get transportation by a variety of means. Flying would have been so much simpler and better for you, but I hope you enjoyed the trip that you had to take instead. We don't always understand the whys and wherefores, but there are usually good reasons for delays and detours in our lives, so we just have to learn to go with the flow and be thankful. I know you are thankful that you made the trip...can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flying can be nicer for the ankle, but it would have meant just a small rugsack with the most necessary stuff... so mainly medical things and trying to find some food at a very expensive and overcrowded airport. I love flying, but not all the extra's around it.

      Delete