Thursday 13 - travel problems




Too many things going on, so I had no time to make a nice informative list.
So I made a list of travel problems... 

  1. cancellation of plane an hour before leaving home
  2. shoes too small, needed new ones.
  3. sole loose, so needed to tie my shoes together with a rope
  4. lots of blisters
  5. sleep accomodation cancelled when we were in the bus and only 3 stops away
  6. waiting for someone who was supposed to meet us, but who was forgotten us and couldn't be contacted by phone
  7. horrible sunburn with blisters
  8. cancellation of whole trip to Edinburgh
  9. broken camera
  10. falling in love and not seeing him anymore after a wonderful and romantic time in the train
  11. getting unwell and brought to St. Johns. (With tremendously loving and good care)
  12. One of the sons telling us he knows where he was going, while I knew he was not. LOL!
  13. Having to walk too far too fast so hurting my knee in such a way that I could hardly go home (Because my company didn't want me to call the ambulance. Well, next time I will. It took months to be able to walk without pain again.



 

.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

6 Comments:

  1. Yikes. Those are nightmares. I can totally relate to the sunburn. Been there too many times to count.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear. Not you too? First thing I have thrown in the bag for the camp next week: sunstuff.

      Delete
  2. Those sound like they are written from experience. I relate to the blister one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all from experience. Sorry for your blistery feet too.

      Delete
  3. That does not sound like a good trip at all!

    ReplyDelete