
Blog in chronological line,
from up to down.
Warm night.
I came downstairs early and it was already 27 degrees outside.
Inside is a rather constant 26 degrees with a humidity of 59 to 60%
I came downstairs early and it was already 27 degrees outside.
Inside is a rather constant 26 degrees with a humidity of 59 to 60%
9.10 - 29
10.02 - 30
11.25 - 31
I gave the plants their morning water. Some potplants have dripping bottles upside down beside them.
I have enough of those bottles to give more plants that privilege.
I just have to remove the bottoms, so I can fill them up easier.
Also spread the sand that son3 brought yesterday evening over the new tiled area and gave it a quick brush in.
12.03 - 32 (feels like 35)
Code orange has started.
Now everyone should ask me how I am feeling, if I am OK, if I am drinking enough, and if they can help me in any way...LOL!
12.51 - 33
Son 4 bought a bicycle for 100 euro.
After a months it needs repairs.
Estimated cost 350 euro!!
Consider that I have bought my special bicycle for a bit over 200, and it was about new!!
So I gave him the idea to give the bicycle to the repairman for parts.
He did.
Coincidence: the busroutes have changed in his area and there is a direct bus from his home to his gym, so no need for a bicycle. He travels for free.
13.45 - 34
14.12 - 35
15.09 - 36
Went into the garden for just a short bit. In fact to see if the plants needed extra water on the soil.
(no). Moved a few empty plants pots and found out the blue tarpaulin that was over the bench was 2.
So immediately I threw one of them over the bicycles.
It will wash clean when it rains...
I wanted to open up that part of the garden anyway, so I can paint the old bench. But not now.
Still 36.
Got an asthma attack.
What fun!
Son 1 will visit to fetch some stuff he had delivered here.
Will bring some no-cook food.
So I took an instant soup to bridge the time.
19.30 Still 36.
But feeling temperature has gone up to 40.
Inside temp has gone up to 27.
Curtains are closed.
When I feel hot I look outside the door for a second, and inside feels cool.
20.14 Still 36!!
Son 1 is on his way.
I am not hungry at all.
24.00 - 27
That's more than 10 degrees above the midday-average
Closing this post.

I am sorry you are having such an intense heat wave there. I can imagine that is really uncomfortable for you, especially if you do not have air conditioning. For us here where we live in Florida, this is normal for this time of the year, however, we do have air conditioning and most everywhere we go there is AC. It is also extremely humid, which really makes it feel hotter. We don't do much outside if we can help it as heat exhaustion can happen very quickly. I hope your heat wave will not last too long and that soon things will begin to cool down a bit. Please take care and don't overdo it. And yes, drink lots of fluids!! That's good advice for all of us this summer.
ReplyDeleteOur bodies and nothing else is used to it. Normal june temperature is a max of 20 and during the night a max of 11 celsius. Tonight code red starts. There are so many things going wrong: bending trainrails, breaking roads, and bridges not closing because of the heatexpansion. our buildings are made to keep the warmth inside...LOL!
DeleteYou take care too!
Hugs.