Tuesday 4 - Simply the Best!

 



  1. What was the best place you've ever been? A Place you would love to return to again and again.

    For me during this time of life: Andover, England.
    Because my friends are there, the people are very welcome, and I feel at home there.
    And because I already return there over and over again.

  2. What was the best book you have ever read?

    Pfff.. I have read so many books and some were very special in their own genre.
    The best?

    No idea!!  Maybe I still have to read that book?

  3. What is the best food you've ever eaten? How about the best restaurant?

    Seafood is always good.
    I love mussels. My dad could make a delicious salmon salad.
    My gram made the best cakes (with a bit of rum).

    I know a very good restaurant... in fact two. But the owners changed, and so did the food.

     
  4. What was the best movie or TV series you've ever watched?

    Everyone knows that I will say: Out of Africa.
    Star Trek for the series, but there are also very good medical series.


.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment