
- What would you rather be doing right now?
Have a cup of coffee and finsih the upstairs room. - What is always on your grocery list?
Cheese. - Have you ever used a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Yes.
We, son2 and I, used to walk a round through the neighbourhood during the night.
One night we saw a fire on the playground, right on a wooden plaything.
I smelled lampoil and told my son to get the two spades from the garden.
In the meantime I called the firefighters.
When my son came back we threw the sand from the sandpit on the fire.
We managed to extinguish the fire before the firetruck arrived.
They checked out work.
The lampoil smell was still there, but no fire.
I got huge compliments for using sand, as water, which was easy available, would have made the fire worse. - How many times did you text yesterday?
A few times because of the snow outside. With the kids and my British friends. - Would you prefer a slow-paced, relaxing vacation or one filled with new sights and experiences?
A mix.
I have lots of problems in the morning. Muscles, tendons, my back, the diabetes. So I need to manage that first. Want to do that relaxed.
But I also love new experiences.

Snow is a good reason to text!
ReplyDeleteIt sure is. Nice photos, good jokes, and aso some warnings. This morning traffic was extremely chaotic.
DeleteHappy New Year! I hope your dreams come true.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you too, and the same wish.
Delete