Finished the last part of the first phase of changing the upstairs room.
The heating mechanic will come tuesday. Which is no fun at this time of year, because we need to put the heating out at least one hour before he is expected. He might show up hours later.
Well, my daughter will call tomorrow if he is really coming, considering the fact that there is a weather alarm.
All what is still needed is taking one huge suitcase down.
It's freezing at the moment.
The snow is still there and the world looks so much better!
Even the sounds outside are good.
Inside the humming of the heatpump of 2 houses further is bothering and stressing me. So I try to divert my attention and the TV is on all day to limit the nasty influence of the sound and tremble.
I have done everything for the lessons of this week.
Just need to put a mug in my bag, so I can take the coffee from the central meeting place to the lecture.
In the evening I had to think about one of my best friends in my life.
He died almost 5 years ago from cancer.
I knew him from an early age. We went to the same secondary school and always were challenging each other, mainly about poetry and writing.
I got an in-service training in journalism from the jesuits and he went to the academy of journalism.
Later in life he was running a paper and when he was away for a year I took is job over and became head editor.
One year we had weather like this and we walked a lot, but even though we were discussing heavily we kept an eye for our surroundings. It was so beautiful!!
He was the person who was quiet with me after I nearly died. The only time in my life I asked someone to skip work and be with me.
Wouldn't it be nice of he could walk ne more time with me through the snow?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment