Friday 5 - No Cap

 








  1. When were you most recently looking like a snack?


    Perhaps when I was a baby?
    Sorry, I think I never have those looks.

  2. What is your current outfit giving?

    Warmth.

  3. Of stuff you’re consuming these days, what really slaps?

    Nothing.
    I can hardy eat what I like, because of allergies and diseases.

  4. What era are you in?

    The worst of life.
    (Didn't enjoy all the advertisements on the link you gave.)

  5. What might you do today to broadcast main character energy?

    Couldn't even understand what it meant after seeing the link.

    Sorry.

.

I thought to catch up,
but this wasn't much, was it?

.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment