
Decided to work on a new book nook, because I was requested a review.
Good decision as I woke up yesterday with a lot of pain. Even my ankle was hurting when I was just sitting on the couch.
During the afternoon my daughter came downstairs to ask if I was nterested in her fetching "Too good to go". That is a way restaurants and shops in the neighbourhood put together the stuff they need to sell that day or throw way. So for a few euro...
Good decision as I woke up yesterday with a lot of pain. Even my ankle was hurting when I was just sitting on the couch.
During the afternoon my daughter came downstairs to ask if I was nterested in her fetching "Too good to go". That is a way restaurants and shops in the neighbourhood put together the stuff they need to sell that day or throw way. So for a few euro...
Not all shops give proper value for the bit of money, while others just accept a symbolic payment of a few euro.
This time it was the world kitchen, offering at 22.00 hours.
As it is a nice walk, she decided to go early. Which turned out a good decision, as on her way she was informed the bag could be collected earlier.
So we had a late evening dinner with:
shrimps, very tasty perfect beef, mushrooms, turkey in sauce, and some other little bits.
It was absolutely delicious!!! And my glucos didn't go up.
We said to each other it would be well worth to go for a special dinner there. (Which won't happen, as it is very expensive. All you can eat is not something for me.)
While we were eating someone was shooting a lot of fireworks in the sky.
I think it was such lot because next year foreworks will be completely forbidden.
Most people here doubt if we won't hear any fireworks after new year.
Many people get their stuff in Germany. There are border checks at the moment. So anyone who takes more than 25 kg will see it confiscated.
Right now I am preparing to go to a friend by train.
I am not a 100% well again, but with medication I can manage it. It's just a short trip with the bus, then half an hour by train and they'll fetch me at the railwaystation.
Have a nice day!
This time it was the world kitchen, offering at 22.00 hours.
As it is a nice walk, she decided to go early. Which turned out a good decision, as on her way she was informed the bag could be collected earlier.
So we had a late evening dinner with:
shrimps, very tasty perfect beef, mushrooms, turkey in sauce, and some other little bits.
It was absolutely delicious!!! And my glucos didn't go up.
We said to each other it would be well worth to go for a special dinner there. (Which won't happen, as it is very expensive. All you can eat is not something for me.)
While we were eating someone was shooting a lot of fireworks in the sky.
I think it was such lot because next year foreworks will be completely forbidden.
Most people here doubt if we won't hear any fireworks after new year.
Many people get their stuff in Germany. There are border checks at the moment. So anyone who takes more than 25 kg will see it confiscated.
Right now I am preparing to go to a friend by train.
I am not a 100% well again, but with medication I can manage it. It's just a short trip with the bus, then half an hour by train and they'll fetch me at the railwaystation.
Have a nice day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment