Shoes and mail


My lungs still pose problems. Slept so bad, that it was of no use staying in bed.
So I watched a program on TV... about the mail arriving too late!
I have sent the christmascards in time, but its a huge question if they'll arrive in time.



Had to wait for a parcel of the daughter who doesn't live here anymore. As she is away from home a lot, she has it delivered here. 
Hence the sigh: family postoffice, in the hall. LOL!

When it finally arrived it was our favorite mailman. That was quite unexpected, as he works only on saturdays.
We had a christmascard ready for him...so we could give it in person, have a chat and wish him a merry christmas in person.




Crafts&Co still haven't replaced the lights.
I got a questionnaire about their customer's service.
Well, there was no positive turn to give to the story.





Stuffed with medication I wanted to go outside.
Fresh air!!!
So we decided to go to the shopping center for a short time.
We walked through a shop, left another one where the temperature was too high and the waitingrow for the counter too long, and walked to the shoeshop. Just to have a look.

Well, I walked outside again with a bag with a pair of skechers.

I bought skechers two years ago and they are very comfortable.
Now at the sales: the same model, not in a favorite colour, but with my walking issues I think that comfort is more important than colour.

So it was like I had to go there to fetch the shoes. LOL!





When we left the shopping center it was dark and very cold. The wind is so nasty!
The weatherforecast announces freezing temperatures with a nasty wind. It might feel like minus 10.
Well, I have winterclothes ready...




Wrote the last christmascards, the ones for the neighbourhood, and delivered those nearby.
Tomorrow the rest will land at some other homes, as my daughter will go to another part of the neighbourhood.




And then the apps from England arrived.
All christmascards but 1 are in time.











.

About *Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment