- Does this picture evoke any feelings in you? If so share what they are please. What is the mood it sets for you?
A rainy evening, end of autumn, gothic house. Maybe a library. Lights are on, and I think it is warm and cosy inside. - Put yourself into this scene. Where are you going?
I am going home, but seeing this I might pop in this library to fetch some books. - Do you have a companion or are you going to meet someone? Who is it?
I am alone. But maybe meet some friends at the pub around the corner. - Using your imagination describe who and what you find inside the foreground building. Is it a restaurant, library, academic building, a home?
As said: it's a library. Maybe upstairs is a music room.
It's warm there. The librarian is a nice old lady who loves the company and gives me a hot chocolate. She hands me a book she knows I will like. It has just arrived.
Pity I couldn't find the artist who made this image.



Hot chocolate and a good book.. I love that!!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear. If we meet: both in a rocking chair...
DeleteOh, I like your ideas as well. Yes, it is a cozy place and how nice the librarian knows you and has a book ready for you that she knows you would like. I like the idea of a music room as well. That would be delightful. What a beautiful place you have described!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI am not ready for halloween gloomy...