- How do you feel about rainy days? Do they make you happy or sad? Do they always get you down?
Well, they are not my favorite days.
When they're part of grey, dull, gloomy ro of days they get me down.
But when it's summer and the garden needs a plunch, I am quite happy to see a nice shower.
Especially when there is that special deep rumbling in the sky. - How about Monday. Do they get you down or do you think that just might be a habit of negative thinking?
Monday is just name of yet another day, artificially made into the first day of the working week.
As I don't have a 40 week working week outside of the home, I am OK with it. - Did you play in puddles as a kid? Or were you not the kind that liked getting wet and muddy?
Boots, raincoat with a pointed hat/hoddy... Jolanda and I enjoyed life outside, and that included jumping in the puddles. - Are there foods/meals that you find especially comforting on stormy days? Nosy people want to know!!
Yes, kale with sausage!!!


I enjoyed your thoughts and answers. I don't do "kale", but do like cabbage with sausage over mashed potatoes! It's comfort food to me.
ReplyDeleteI am sure you would love one of our national traditional winterdishes. We use smoked sausage in or beside it.
DeleteBut I do kale, but never thought to do it with sausage, sound yummy! We usually use small strips of country ham. I suppose it is a similar idea, but now I will try it with country sausage, too! Thanks for the idea! Have a blessed rest of your week!
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll like it.
DeleteHave a great week too.
Kale with sausage sounds good.
ReplyDeleteIt is good.
Delete