Friday 5 - Ed ed ed ed ed ed ed ed


 

  1. What (or who) has recently had you most captivated?

    Hmmm, have to think about that!

  2. Who deserves to be congratulated?

    No birthday or anniversary here.

  3. What do you do to stay hydrated?

    I drink coffee and water.

  4. What do you seem to have underestimated or overestimated?

    I overestimated the doctor who had a look at my toe in the emergency. 
    The more I think about how she handled things how more mistakes I see.
    Had a second opinion today in another hospital.
    The outcome was not what I expected, but I was very content with their level of care.  And they have a treatment plan in case the toe keeps causing problems.

  5. This weekend, what is most likely to leave you exhilarated?

    As Mr. J gets less groceries and just once a week now, I was without cheese. That keeps my gluco balanced.
    After the visit to the hospital my daughter bought me a nice piece of cheese.

    Fr the rest? I don't know.
    I was supposed to help this sunday on the dropzone, but none can take me there... So that doesn't make me happy at all.


.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment