Tuesday 4 - Taco Tuesday

 





  1. Do you take part in this nationwide ritual and have tacos on Tuesday or do you like them any old time?

    No Taco Tuesday in The Netherlands.
    In fact: I don't like tacos at all.

  2. This particular Taco John's was in Wyoming.  Does your state have a favorite fast food place and do you like eating there?

    We don't have states, but we do have counties.
    As our country is small we just have national fast foodplaces.

    McDonalds. Which I have outgrown. It doesn't provide enough food for one meal.
    Döner Company. I'm OK with them.

  3. Taco Tuesday was trademarked in 1989 in 49 states except New Jersey where the Gregory Hotel owns that trademark.  Taco Bell wants to sue over the use of the term.  What do you think about that?

    They should stick to the law, so what was first claimed in a state was first claimed. Otherwise they should try to buy the trademark in that last state.

  4. How do you like your tacos? Soft or hard shell? Hot, medium or mild salsa? Cheese? Sour cream?

    I don't like tacos. But if I liked them they would be soft, medium, without cream.




.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Comments:

  1. I feel like if I lived in another country certain things definitely wouldn't "appeal" to me. Sometimes I feel like here in America we have TOO MUCH and TOO MANY choices!

    ReplyDelete