Sunday Stealing - Birds

 



  1. Have you ever been stung or bitten by an animal?

    Yes, A wasp last year.
    In the past I used to react with a huge allergy, so I expected problems again. But 40 years between made a difference.

  2. Do you have a favorite bird? Do you feed the birds at your house or park?

    The blackbird in the garden and the magpie of the neighbourhood are my "friends"
    I don't feed them. 

  3. What is the last thing you said to somebody before replying to this email?

    Mr. J told me that he saw a Catalina on TV in a report about veterans leaving from Portsmouth to Normandy.
    I told him the Catalina is in America.
    All I saw was a RAF A400.
    Ofcourse he told me he was sure...

  4. How do you get yourself ready to sleep at night?

    Close the doors, switches out, upstairs, a wash and a brush, some reading.

  5. When was the last time you wrote a proper letter?

    A few moths ago.

  6. What is the worst injury you have ever sustained?

    When I walked both my knees and the attached ligaments to shreds. Took a lot of moths to heal.

  7. If you could choose your career based strictly on what you think would be fun instead of your qualifications/salary/etc., what would it be?

    Not would be...IS!
    I am teaching, but as I am retired I'm not getting a salary.

  8. You can live on another planet, which one and why?

    Mars. Already as a small child I dreamed of going to Mars.

  9. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

    Blueberry.

  10. What do you think of tattoos? Do you have any?

    I have none.
    Would like to have a small bracelet.

  11. Are you very active or do you prefer to just relax in your free time?

    Well, my favorite is walking through London.

  12. If you could bring back one TV show that was cancelled, which one would you bring back?

    Swiebertje.

  13. Do you prefer to watch movies in the theater or in the comfort of your own home?

    At home.
    But there are some scifi movies that are best seen in theatre.

  14. If you opened a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?

    Wok, pokebowl

  15. If money were no object what would you do for your next birthday?? 

    Go with Hari to basecamp of mt Everest.





.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment