Tuesday 4 - March


  1. March comes in like a lamb and goes out like a lion.  How has it made it's debut in your area?

    Finally a bit of sun... but it has been freezing last night.
    Crocusses flower, and the Forsythia.
    I needed new pots for the plants and got 3 that are far too large.
    Makes me think to create fairy gardens in them.

  2. Is St Patrick's Day something you observe?

    No, it's has nothing to do with my country.
    I'll try to get a page started at my graphic's site.

  3. Do you observe Easter? 

    I used to.  But it has changed to a commercial event. 
    I'd rather spend my money on the veterans than on all sorts of decorations.

  4. What will those holidays see you doing this year?

    Act like all the other days of the year.
    With all that is going on in the world I don't feel like making fun.
    I just want to be with the people I love.




.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 Comments:

  1. There is so very much moe involved with Easter than fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, for those who are part of certain religions.
      But I guess that for you the important days in Buddhism are unknown and/ or not celebrated.

      Delete
  2. Being with the people you love is very special and wonderful. May we never take that privilege for granted and may we remember that every day is a gift from God. Have a wonderful spring time...the time for renewal and new life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like to spend time with the people I cherish though we are few. Enjoy your Easter.

    ReplyDelete