Tuesday 4 - A Chilly March Day

 



  1. What kind of weather makes you feel you need to dress up warmly? Do you get chilled easily or does it take a lot to get you shivering?

    When it's wintery weather or when it's chilly.
    Sometimes I can feel very cold. But there are also times I can deal with it.
    I know that when I am cold I need to put on something warm, otherwise I either get short of breath or my hearts starts stuttering. That is one of the main issues of having both lung and heart disease.

    So when we go camping I always take multiple layers with me.

  2. How is your weather so far this month? Are you happy with it or how would you improve it?

    It's grey and rainy here. We have had a few hours of sun, but not a lot.
    Of course I am not happy with that.
    I don't think I can influence the weather.

  3. How do you handle very hot days where you live and what constitutes a very hot day in your opinion?

    Very hot used to be above 23 degrees celsius.
    Now it's about 30 to 35.
    I can't handle hot weather well.

  4. Is weather an important reason for you to live where you are or would you move to a better climate if you could?

    No, I don't live here because of the weather.
    I'd rather live in an area with snow during the winter. I can deal with that.
    A warmer climate is a no go for me.
    I would like less rain.





.

About **Syl

Syl: "Life is a chain of challenges. Sometimes the largest challenges are we ourselves. Facing life, facing others and facing yourself requires either a worryless attitude or plain courage. Most of the time it is dealing with judgement. Maybe life is about getting rid of it."
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 Comments:

  1. I do not do well with a lot of rain. I need sunshine. I enjoyed your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete