
I started the search for my father's papertrail during WW2 once again.
After arrival in England he was interrogated by the English and the Dutch (as I have been told was protocol), and those interviews should be available now.
art of it is in our national archive, so I tried to find them.
But the accessibility of data is around zero.
When I was there before I thought they were working on the system, as it has been opened and put online in 2020.
Last year someone had a quick look bu he was not all too serious about it. He found nothing he said.
Well, I couldn't even find out how that system works, if one can reach inside the documents with keywords and/or names.
I felt so frustrated that I left feedback with the facts I know, names and my email.
I also tried to get into a small side I made in 2015.
Didn't happen.
So I copied the site and will post it here in this account the next days.
I can use it for updates around the search.
Maybe someone finds it and will help me.
Who knows.
It's time karma pays out. LOL!
After arrival in England he was interrogated by the English and the Dutch (as I have been told was protocol), and those interviews should be available now.
art of it is in our national archive, so I tried to find them.
But the accessibility of data is around zero.
When I was there before I thought they were working on the system, as it has been opened and put online in 2020.
Last year someone had a quick look bu he was not all too serious about it. He found nothing he said.
Well, I couldn't even find out how that system works, if one can reach inside the documents with keywords and/or names.
I felt so frustrated that I left feedback with the facts I know, names and my email.
I also tried to get into a small side I made in 2015.
Didn't happen.
So I copied the site and will post it here in this account the next days.
I can use it for updates around the search.
Maybe someone finds it and will help me.
Who knows.
It's time karma pays out. LOL!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment